NaNo Madness 2007

Friday, October 27, 2006

Shirt! And stress...

I got my NaNo t-shirt in the mail today! I really like it. BUT...I'm 6 months pregnant, and it's a bit tight around the belly already! I have no idea if I can wear it through November. I should have gotten an XL, but then I probably wouldn't wear it again after pregnancy. So I got L, but it looks a bit odd in the belly area, and shows off the weird drawstring waist on my maternity jeans too well! I think I'll have to buy some different jeans before I'll brave wearing this outside my house.

Meanwhile, we haven't even been in this house, or town, a month, and we're still living out of boxes. I'm due to have a baby in 14 weeks, or maybe even 10 given my history, and now my husband's interviewing for a job 3 hours away! So...you think I might be a little distracted during NaNo?! I'm beginning to think that if I do it, it will be a miracle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home