NaNo Madness 2007

Friday, October 27, 2006

NaNoFiMo

It occurred to me that what I really need is a National Novel Finishing Month. Because even though I finished my last NaNo novel and might also finish one this time around, I still have 2 other half-novels I really want to finish (okay, one 2/3-novel and one 1/3-novel, if you want to get picky). So I guess that would be NaNoFiMo, I thought. On a hunch, I googled it, and sure enough, NaNoFiMo exists! The only problem is...December? Not only may I be burnt out then, but it's the holidays, people. Shopping! Cards! Decorating! Planning! Three million (or so) end-of-semester and holiday projects & parties at my kids' school! So, I don't know if that'll work out for me, but it's still nice to know it exists, just in case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home