NaNo Madness 2007

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Start the insanity

2 weeks to NaNoWriMo. 2 weeks to stress out about a plot, or lack of one. So let the madness begin.

So far I have 2 very vague novel ideas, both of which I've been batting around in my head for a few years. But I don't have much plot for either one. I have protagonists, with names, and one has a pretty clear personality, and I have starting points. I even sort of, slightly have ending points. But not middles. Not even second steps, places to go right after starting them. Without that, I don't think I'm going to make it.

1 Comments:

  • Saw you on the Nano forums (I'm visiting blogs while I still have time!)

    I have two girls myself. I can't believe you are going to Nano pregnant! When will you sleep????

    Have fun and maybe I'll see you at a write in! I attend most plus I will be organizing the kid-friendly ones.

    By Blogger Deanna, at 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home